Working Safely With Hydraulic Machinery
Before you start working with hydraulic machinery, here are some areas of safety you should consider first:
- Have a walk around the equipment and make sure all safety equipment is in place
- Keep your working area clear from any hazards such as slips and trips
- Anyone operating hydraulic machinery should have appropriate training beforehand
- Make sure machinery is in a safe location, and out of reach of customers and non trained staff
- All machinery should be CE tested
- Keep first aid equipment nearby and have staff on hand who are able to help in case of an emergency
- Make sure anyone operating the machinery is using appropriate PPE
- Loose clothing and jewellery should not be worn as this could get caught in the machinery and cause an injury
- Do not get distracted by other people, phones, etc whilst operating equipment
If you need any other tips on working safely with hydraulic machinery, please get in touch with us today.
SST STUD TENSIONER
Product Type: SUBSEA
Features quick reaction nut, visible piston stroke indication and anti-slip cylinder surface for improved handling.
‘D’ includes an allowance for tool removal after bolt tightening with 30mm tool stroke
Product development is constantly taking place and dimensions may change without notice
- Visible piston stroke indication
- Positive ‘over-stroke’ stop to prevent piston expulsion/seal damage.
- Piston/cylinder misalignment compensation
- Anti-slip cylinder surface for improved handling
- Low friction seals
- Anti-corrosion coating
- Bolt coverage from 3/4″ to 4″ (M20 to M100)
- Designed to fit BS1560/ANSI B16.5/API flanges, as well as most compact flange designs
Piston stroke: 30mm except for SST1 – 20mm
Max tool pressure: 21,750 psi (1,500 bar)
Bolt protrusion above nut: refer to chart (specification) for stud protrusion requirements
|Stud Diameter||Tool Load|
TJI Solutions supply national coverage on a vast range of Controlled Bolting & Flange working equipment for Hire & Sale We also offer servicing and calibration for all your torque tooling. Making us a one-stop shop for all your torquing and bolting needs.
Our engineers are available to help with any technical requirements 24/7 365.
TJI Solutions – Torquing Your Language!!
Scotland: 01224 063 680
England & Wales: 0191 917 0576