SPX Powerteam Cylinders
Due to our valued partnerships with SPX Bolting and SPX Powerteam, we are able to supply a wide range of equipment with next day delivery, and a full warranty for Sale & Hire. Our product range includes all products manufactured and supplied by these globally recognised brands, which enables TJI Solutions to bring the ultimate solution to all engineering environments. TJI Solutions is proud of its second to none customer service and can guarantee we will do our utmost to ensure all your needs are met.
When choosing your cylinder, make sure to think about the following:
- Where is the cylinder being used?
- How will the cylinder be used?
- How much space do you need?
- What stroke is required?
- How heavy the load is?
- Steel or Aluminium?
- What hydraulic pressure do you need?
Once you have the answer to all of these, making the choice on a hydraulic cylinder will be much easier. But if you’re still unsure, TJI Solutions is your one-stop-shop for all your requirements covering all industries and applications. Please get in touch today and we will be happy to answer any of your questions.
Some of our Powerteam Single-Acting and Double-Acting cylinders
Including the POWER TEAM® PA9: Air – Single-Acting
IDEAL FOR POWERING SINGLE-ACTING CYLINDERS AND PORTABLE HYDRAULIC TOOLS.
- Easier to operate than a hand pump, giving you the speed you need at an affordable price.
- Easy and economical to service; not a “throwaway” unit.
- Unique bladder design for all-position operation and storage.
- Operates on 40-120 psi (3-8 bar) shop air, at 20 cfm (570 l).
- Hard-coat anodized aluminium housing.
- Oil filler with integral safety relief minimizes the chance of damage to the reservoir bladder if overfilling occurs.
Including the PA6D: Air – Double-Acting
COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT AND PORTABLE SINGLE-SPEED PUMP FOR DRIVING DOUBLE-ACTING CYLINDERS.
- Operate at 40-100 psi (3-8 bar) shop air pressure at the pump.
- Internal relief valve protects circuit components, air inlet filter protects motor.
- Serviceable pump motor is not a “throw away”, providing economical repair.
- Permanently vented reservoir cap.
- dBA 85 at 10,000 psi (700 bar) for all PA6 pumps.
TJI Solutions – Torquing Your Language!!
Scotland: 01224 063 680
England & Wales: 0191 917 0576