POWER: Powerful brushless motor and impact mechanism are finely tuned for best in class power-to-weight ratio.
CONTROL: Includes the IQV Power Control System with 4 modes: Full Power, Half Power, Wrench Tight, and Hand Tight. From axle nuts to oil pans, flange bolts to pre-torque joints there’s no need to switch tools.
DURABLE: Impact-and-chemical resistant housing protects the W7172 from every day abuse. The IQV brushless motor delivers more power and efficiency than a brushed motor, providing longer tool life. IPX6 rated patented steel-reinforced nylon casing to withstand jets of water and prevent against chemical exposure.
ACCESS: 8.5” short tip-to-tail design and 360⁰ shadowless task light provides increased visibility and access.
- Tuned impact mechanism with 1500 ft-lb nut-busting torque and 1000 ft-lb of MAX torque
- Robust and durable all-metal drivetrain and hammer mechanism optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Variable-speed switch (half and full power only) with electronic brake provides maximum control of the tool and increases safety—release trigger, drive stops spinning
- 4 dimmable settings on the shadowless 360º LED light ring
- Patented steel-reinforced nylon casing protects against aggressive fluids, chemicals and repeated drops
- Ideally used for removing or fastening cradle bolts tire changing, fleet truck maintenance and in industrial and MRO settings
- Weighs only 7.8 lbs (with BL2022 battery)
- 3-year warranty