Torque Safe In-Line Installation
The Torque Safe In-Line can be installed on any hydraulic wrench. Simply by using the quick connects.
This model is ideal for any customers who have a fleet of hydraulic wrenches or multiple sizes and brands
Torque Safe In-Line – Benefits
- The Torque Safe can be used on hydraulic wrench models that do not have a swivel
- The in-line model is better adapted for smaller hydraulic wrenches where the tool mounted model may be cumbersome
- True hands free reverse dead man keeps hands off the tool when pressurised
- In addition to eliminating hand crush accidents, it will reduce the chance of oil injection incidents
- Safety locks on safe position until released. Acts as a tag-out lock out system for the hydraulic wrench, protecting the operator from accidental actuation of the wrench
Contact us today if you have any question the team at TJI Solutions will be happy to help.
Newcastle Upon Tyne | North East England | Aberdeen | Great Yarmouth