SST: Subsea Stud Tensioner Our incorporating the quick reaction nut feature reduces diver fatigue, improving diver safety and productivity.
- Visible piston stroke indication
- Positive ‘over-stroke’ stop to prevent piston expulsion/seal damage.
- Piston/cylinder misalignment compensation
- Anti-slip cylinder surface for improved handling
- Low friction seals
- Anti-corrosion coating
- Bolt coverage from 3/4″ to 4″ (M20 to M100)
- Designed to fit BS1560/ANSI B16.5/API flanges, as well as most compact flange designs
Piston stroke: 30mm except for SST1 – 20mm
Max tool pressure: 21,750 psi (1,500 bar)
Bolt protrusion above nut: refer to chart (specification) for stud protrusion requirements