Square Drive Hydraulic Torque Wrench
The SPX Bolting Systems TWHC Square Drive Hydraulic torque wrench is designed for high cycle quality and lower cost of ownership. intently constructed for a cycle life two to three times longer than existing technology.
TWHC Square Drive Hydraulic Torque Wrench –
Features and Benefits
Quality means Lower Cost of Ownership:
- Designed for high cycle life: 2 to 3x more than existing technology
- Increased reliability: simple drive assembly means less downtime
- Corrosion-resistant material used for use in harsh environments
- Compact nose radius allows the tool to fit in tighter, hard-to-reach spaces
- Low weight, high strength design
- Fast operation, long-stroke, and optimum flow
- Multi-direction high flow swivel manifold
- Push-button square drive reversal and reaction arm positioning
- Push-button release of square drive & reaction arm for all models except TWHC50.
Square Drive Hydraulic Torque Wrench is Designed with Safety in Mind:
- Fully enclosed drive mechanism for operator safety
- Swivel manifold internal relief valve prevents retract side over-pressurization
- Fine tooth pawl prevents tool “lock-on”
Handles Sold Separately
The tool’s designed long-stroke mechanism imparts a minimum 30-degree nut rotation per stroke while maintaining a tight and compact nose radius. This is a clear advantage over the short stroke and back-up pawl mechanisms of light alloy competitive models.
Fewer parts and reduced torsion in operation – equals reduced wear, maintenance, and associated costs.