POWER TEAM® SJ: 20 – 30T Post Tension/Stressing Jack
Power Team Monostrand Stressing Jacks are the most durable in the industry.
- Ideally suited for work on slab-on-grade where dirt, heat and high volume use take their toll.
- Available in single or double-acting models.
- Standard single-acting units have a 10″ (254 mm) stroke. Other stroke lengths are available on special order.
- Dead-end seaters for production work and field work available on special order. (Part #400120)
- Service repair is simple; components are long lasting and easily replaced.
- 3″ (76,2 mm) detachable seater nose assembly easily replaced with optional 6″ (152,4 mm) nose assembly.
- The jack of choice for highrise and elevated work, thanks to fast return time and light weight.
- All hydraulic fluid controls are internal; more efficient and safer operation during tensioning and retraction.
- Standard double-acting units have an 8 1/2″ (216 mm) stroke; others available on special order.
- Specially designed Power Team Control Valves are available for post tensioning jacks.
View our other Power Team Products
View the SPX Power Team Resources