POWER TEAM Manual 2-Speed Pump: PUMP AUTOMATICALLY SHIFTS INTO THE HIGH PRESSURE LIFT STAGE UPON CONTACT WITH THE LOAD.
- All metal construction won’t burn through in welding environments.
- Two-speed reduces handle strokes so you work faster and easier.
- Formed metal handle provides less flex, and reduces operator fatigue.
- Convenient fill port allows pumps to be filled in a horizontal or vertical position.
- Relief valve inboard of check valve prevents loads from drifting down.
- Large valve knob gives added control for slowly metering loads down.
- Replaces hand control with foot control
Power Team hand pumps, with the angled fill port, have a built in “relief valve” protection system. This system is designed to protect over-pressurization of the reservoir from sudden back pressure. This system also works as a seal to prevent oil leaks.
View our other Power Team Products
View the SPX Power Team Resources