POWER TEAM Manual 2-Speed D/A
BEST SUITED FOR APPLICATIONS WHERE THERE IS LITTLE OR NO FREE TRAVEL.
- Rugged all metal construction for strength and durability that won’t burn through in welding environments.
- Heavy-duty, formed metal handle provides less flex, and less operator fatigue than round or composite handles.
- Convenient fill port on P23 and P55 allows pumps to be filled in a horizontal or vertical position.
- Fill cap seal acts as safety valve to prevent over-pressurizing of reservoir.
- Relief valve inboard of check valve prevents loads from drifting down.
- Large valve knob gives added control for slowly metering loads down.
Power Team hand pumps, with the angled fill port, have a built in “relief valve” protection system. This system is designed to protect over-pressurization of the reservoir from sudden back pressure. This system also works as a seal to prevent oil leaks.
View our other Power Team Products
View the SPX Power Team Resources