Powerteam Hydraulic Electric Pump
Used in a special press that produces pharmaceutical-grade extracts for herbal medicines.
Ideal for use with small-medium hydraulic power tools
Powerteam Hydraulic Electric pump – PE21 Series – Features
- Totally enclosed, fan-cooled induction motor: 1 hp (0,75 kW), 1,725 rpm, 60 Hz, single phase. Thermal overload protection.
- Remote control, with 10 foot (3,1 m) cord as standard on with solenoid valves. Manual valve pumps have “Stop”, “Start” and “Run/Off/Pulse” switches. Pump controls are moisture and dust-resistant.
- Motor drip cover with carrying handles and lifting lug.
- Low noise level of 70 [email protected] 10,000 psi (700 bar).
- In the event of electrical interruption, the Powerteam Electric Pump shuts off and will not start up until the operator presses the pump start button.
- In addition, 24-volt control circuits on units with remote controls provide additional user/operator safety.
Contact us for any Technical Information on the Powerteam Electric Pump, or, for any other enquiries.
Don’t forget to check us out on LinkedIn for all our latest offers and products.
- Hydraulic Torque Wrenches
- Bolt Tensioning Equipment
- Battery Torque Multipliers
- Nut Splitters
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Wrenches
- Flange Spreaders
- Jacks and much more.
Contact us for any Technical Information or any other enquiries.