- Patented load lowering valve. Lowers load smoothly and safely. Eliminates dangerous chatter and bounce.
- Full range of rod extensions. Jack comes fully equipped with extensions to match lifting pad heights on most rolling stock. Maximum lifting height to 70″ (1.778 mm).
- Low collapsed height, long stroke. 24″ (609,6 mm) collapsed height for low clearance lift pads. 14″ (355,6 mm) stroke for maximum lift.
- Contact factory for lower collapsed heights.
- Adjustable, ergonomic handle. Handle tilts to start the job and is easily locked/ unlocked without moving from operating position.
- Cribbing block set with handles and convenient storage rack. Provides solid mechanical load holding.
- High-profile, low rolling resistance, foamfilled tires. Jack can be moved and positioned with minimal effort. No chance of downtime due to punctured tires.
- Electric and air motor options.
- Contact factory for custom cribbing block sizes and piston rod extensions.
View the SPX Power Team Resources