Standard Hydraulic Oil
- For dependable performance of all your hydraulic pumps and cylinders.
- Contains foam suppressant additives and has a high viscosity index.
Flame-Out® 220 fire resistant hydraulic fluid*
- Contains anti-rust, anti-foam and antisludge additives.
- Provides fire resistant protection.
(Note: Will burn if heat source is extreme enough. Will not, however, propagate the flame and is self-extinguishing when there is no ignition source.)
- Provides maximum lubrication and heat transfer.
- Offers a wider operating temperature range.
- No need to change seals in your Bolting Systems and Power Team equipment. Just drain the standard oil and replace it with Flame-Out® 220.
Low Temperature Oil
- Provides smooth, reliable operation in the coldest climate conditions.
Biodegradable Hydraulic Fluid
- Biodegradable, non-toxic fluid withstands moderate to severe operating conditions; provides excellent protection against rust.
- Offers superior anti-wear properties, has excellent multi-metal compatibility.
Developed to meet stringent performance requirements and satisfy growing environmental needs for hydraulic fluids which are readily biodegradable and non-toxic. Can be used with all Bolting Systems and Power Team pumps, cylinders, valves and other accessories using standard seals. Depending on the contamination or degradation levels which might be present in used fluid, small amounts of this substance, if spilled, will not affect ground water or the environment. Acceptable methods of disposal include use as a fuel supplement. Since this fluid will not typically be hazardous waste, additional disposal options may be available, including land farming or processing through sewage treatment facilities, if necessary approvals are obtained from appropriate regulatory authorities. This fluid has been tested against EPA 560/6-82-003 and OECD 301 for biodegradability, and toxicity has been tested against EPA 560/6-82-002 and OECD 203: 1-12. Not recommended for operation in temperatures below 20°F (-7°C) or above 160°F (71°C).
Recommended storage temperatures not below – 10°F (-23°C) or above 170°F (77°C).
Contact us for more Information