- Digital gauge is easier to read and offers better accuracy(*) than a conventional analog gauge.
- The laser welded stainless steel sensor & socket and the IP67 weatherproof rating make this product suitable for use in the most demanding of applications.
- Six pre-programmed engineering units allow technicians to read pressure in the unit of measure most applicable to the process.
- The gauge also features a bar graph display for enhanced visibility.
- I ncludes automatic off-battery conservation, pressure tare, minimum pressure memory and maximum pressure.
- Vibration & shock tested to MIL-STD-202G.
- Agency Compliance / Approval: RoHS, CE, ASME B40.7, UL, cUL 61010-1.
- The gauges are calibrated for life at the factory and can be certified in the field if required.
(*) Accuracy is 0.5% Full Scale, including the effects of linearity, hysteresis and repeatability. Comparison made against a 9040 analog gauge – including friction, parallax and other reading errors.
View our other Power Team Products
View the SPX Power Team Resources