Norbar® EvoTorque 2 ET2-80
- Operating range from 270 N•m – 2700 N•m
- Versions for 110V a.c. or 230V a.c.
- Factory calibrated to ± 3%
- USB and Bluetooth® 4.0 data transfer (also called Bluetooth® Smart)
- 3000 reading memory, time and date stamped
- Complimentary PC software ‘EvoLog’ for data management and tool configuration
- Very low vibration levels using a non-impacting mechanism; this leads to comfortable and safe use with less damage to the tool, socket and threaded assembly
- Reaction forces are contained by the reaction bar, so forces are not passed back to the operator
- Several reaction bar styles available, including versions for restricted applications. Engineered to Order reaction accessories are also available, see examples.
- Correct torque output from hard through to soft joints
- Indicator on the tool clearly signals that the correct Torque or Angle has been achieved
- Product Videos
View our other Norbar Products
View our other Power Team Products
Other SPX Power Team Resources