We now supply the new Norbar EvoTorque 2 hand Multiplier. The EvoTorque® 2 is an electronic torque tool designed for accurately applying torque to threaded fasteners. Tools are factory calibrated to ±3% of reading. The unique ‘intelligent joint sensing’ technology continually measures the joint during tightening and, when necessary, employs dynamic braking to avoid torque over-shoot due to motor inertia. Consequently, EvoTorque® can apply torque accurately over a wide range of joint rates from hard (high torque rate) through to soft (low torque rate). All EvoTorque® tools are highly tolerant of supply voltage and frequency variation. When the tool runs, it will run accurately. If the supply voltage is outside of tolerance then, as a safety feature, the tool will be prevented from starting.
The EvoTorque® 2 has the ability to memorise multiple targets, work IDs, user IDs and readings. The tool has three modes of operation: Torque, Torque and Angle and Torque Audit. The unique Audit Mode is a sophisticated feature for testing pre-tightened bolts with minimal impact on the original fastening torque and can provide quality control data for monitoring joint performance over time.
The product has the following specification:
- Operating range from 100 N•m – 2000 N•m
- Versions for 110V a.c. or 230V a.c.
- Factory calibrated to ± 3%
- USB and Bluetooth® 4.0 data transfer (also called Bluetooth® Smart)
- 3000 reading memory, time and date stamped
- Complimentary PC software ‘EvoLog’ for data management and tool configuration
- Very low vibration levels using a non-impacting mechanism; this leads to comfortable and safe use with less damage to the tool, socket and threaded assembly
- Reaction forces are contained by the reaction bar, so forces are not passed back to the operator
- Several reaction bar styles available, including versions for restricted applications. Engineered to Order reaction accessories are also available, see examples.
- Correct torque output from hard through to soft joints
- Indicator on the tool clearly signals that the correct Torque or Angle has been achieved
Showing all 4 results
EvoTorque 2 ET2-119Read more
EvoTorque 2 ET2-92Read more
EvoTorque 2 ET2-80Read more
EvoTorque 2 ET2-72Read more