Nut Splitter Safety
*Make sure you always follow the safety instructions that come with your nut splitter.
Our top safety tips:
- Do not exceed the pressure rating of the lowest rated part in the system.
- Always wear the correct personal protective equipment such as gloves, steel toe cap shoes and safety glasses.
- Keep fingers away from cutting blade whilst the nut splitter is in operation.
- Store correctly.
- Make sure the nut splitter is protected from external damage such as chemicals, sharp edges and excessive heat.
- Do not use to rotate nuts.
- Do not move whilst in operation.
- Hold in the correct position.
- Do not heat up nuts whilst the nut splitter is in position.
- Do not use on glass, plastic, wood or any materials that could shatter.
If you have any further questions about nut splitters, Contact us for any technical information or any other enquiries.
Hydraulic Nut Splitter
The SPX Bolting Systems ENS series hydraulic nut splitter offers a reliable and effective solution to the removal of seized and corroded nuts.
HYDRAULIC NUT SPLITTER FEATURE & BENEFITS:
The ENS series performs efficiently due to a blade positioning scale to eliminate bolt damage. Allowing for a fixed cutting depth the ENS series utilizes an adjustable rotating cylinder. Size range from 3/4″ to 3-1/2″ bolt diameters. Designed to fit ANSI, ASME B.16.5 flanges.
Featuring a twin line hydraulic version available for subsea use. The ENS series hydraulic nut splitter is versatile, reliable, and trouble-free while operating off a standard 10,000 psi (700 bar). Designed for safe use, the tool features a unit built-in safety relief valve to protect the tool & operator. The double-acting (subsea) version comes standard with 700 bar, 1/4″ NPT, push to connect (PTC) couplers. To use with topside pumps, change out couplers to 700 bar, 1/4″ NPT, screw-to-connect style.
- Hydraulic Torque Wrenches
- Bolt Tensioning Equipment
- Battery Torque Multipliers
- Hydraulic Torque Pumps
- Hydraulic and Pneumatic Wrenches
- Flange Spreaders
- Jacks and much more.
ENS HYDRAULIC NUT SPLITTER
Our hydraulic nut splitter offers a reliable and effective solution to the removal of seized and corroded nuts.
- Triple edge replaceable cutting blade
- Blade positioning scale to eliminate bolt damage
- Cutting depth fixed – Nut size adjustable via rotating cylinder!
- Size range from 3/4″ to 3-1/2″ bolt diameters
- Designed to fit ANSI, ASME B.16.5 flanges
- Will work with some API flanges – contact factory for details
- Twin line hydraulic version available for subsea use
- Versatile, reliable and trouble-free operations
- Operates off a standard 10,000 psi (700 bar) pump unit
- Built-in safety relief valve to protect tool & operator
Double acting (subsea) version comes standard with 700 bar, 1/4″ NPT, Push to Connect (PTC) couplers.
To use with top side pumps, change out couplers to 700 bar, 1/4″ NPT, Screw-to-connect style.
CUTTING BLADES (Sold Separately):
|ENSBL010001||Cutting blade for ENS1|
|ENSBL020001||Cutting blade for ENS2|
|ENSBL030001||Cutting blade for ENS3|
|ENSBL040001||Cutting blade for ENS4|
Order a cylinder and a head to make complete nutsplitter. Cylinders are interchangeable with heads within specific size ranges. Each are sold separately.
We also offer servicing and calibration for all your torque tooling. Making us a one-stop shop for all your torquing and bolting needs.
Contact us for any Technical Information or any other enquiries.
Merry Christmas From TJI Solutions
Before everyone finishes for a well-deserved Christmas break we would like to take this opportunity to wish all of our customers, suppliers and followers a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
TJI Solutions – Torquing Your Language!!
Scotland: 01224 063 680
England & Wales: 0191 917 0576