Hydraulic Press Maintenance
By making sure you inspect your hydraulic press often, you are reducing the risk of complete system failure.
You should check the below regularly:
- Check for any oil leakage
- Check for any problems with the hoses
- Check for any issues with the cylinder
- Check all parts are lubricated properly
- Check the oil level
- Check for overheating
- Check all fasteners, bolts, adaptors, etc
How To Prevent Issues with Your Hydraulic Press
- Don’t over stroke the press
- Use compatible hydraulic oil
- Use new and clean oil
- Protect the system from dirt and dust
- Place all seals and fittings properly
If you have any further questions about hydraulic presses, Contact us for any technical information or any other enquiries.
- Stroke length limited to 6 1/4″ (159 mm) on economy models.
- Press bed height easily adjustable with winch. Bed will not drop when handle is released.
- Choice of power sources for rapid cylinder advance: two-speed hydraulic hand pump, electric/hydraulic or air/hydraulic.
|Speed (in./min.)† † †|
| † Solenoid valve with 24 volt remote control hand switch.|
†† Holds pressure with motor shut off. Also has an automatic dump setting. Furnished with a 10′ remote motor control.
††† Typical performance based on 100 psi and 10,000 psi pump specifications. Actual speeds may vary under operating conditions.
‡ Pump standard with press. Other Power Team pumps can be substituted. dBA at idle and 10,000 psi: PE172–67/81 dBA; PE21–70 dBA measured at 3 foot distance, all sides.
PUMP ELECTRICAL SPECIFICATIONS
PE17 Series – 1/2 hp, 115 volt, 60 cycle, single phase.
PE21 Series – 1 hp, 115 volt, 60 cycle, single phase. Both pumps available in 230 volt, 50 cycle, add suffix “-220” to order no.
TJI Solutions supply national coverage on a vast range of Controlled Bolting & Flange working equipment for Hire & Sale We also offer servicing and calibration for all your torque tooling. Making us a one-stop shop for all your torquing and bolting needs.
Our engineers are available to help with any technical requirements 24/7 365.
TJI Solutions – Torquing Your Language!!
Scotland: 01224 063 680
England & Wales: 0191 917 0576