Benefits of Spring Return Bolt Tensioners
The SPX Spring Return Bolt Tensioner dramatically increases productivity and safety on the job site when compared to older technology manual return tensioners.
It has a maximum tool pressure of 21,750 psi (1,500 bar) and the bolt protrusion above the nut is 1 x bolt diameter (minimum)
How to use
- Fit the bolt tensioner over the stud
- Apply hydraulic pressure to the tensioner which will stretch the stud
- The studs nut is wound down against the joint face
- Pressure is then released, and the tool is removed.
- Spring Return Bolt Tensioner, design dramatically increases productivity and safety on the job site when compared to older technology manual return tensioners.
- Piston overstroke prevention
- Piston stroke indication
- Compatible with MRT Tensioner range
- Unique quick release bridge adaptation
- Piston/cylinder misalignment compensation
- Bolt coverage from M20 to M115 mm (3/4″ to 4-1/4″) with just 9 tools
- Designed to fit BS1560/ANSI B16.5/API flanges
- Fully enclosed load cell design eliminates entry of debris into piston retraction mechanism
- Piston over-stroke eliminator to prevent over stroking and blowing a seal
- Twin hydraulic couplings for multiple tool connection
- Requires stud to protrude above nut by 1 x bolt diameter
- Application specific tooling available. Contact factory for details.
- 10 mm piston stroke Max tool pressure: 1,500 bar (21,750 psi)#
- Bolt protrusion above nut: 1 x bolt diameter (minimum)
The Spring Return Bolt Tensioner design dramatically increases productivity and safety on the job site when compared to older technology manual return tensioners. Furthermore you will find a fully enclosed load cell design which eliminates entry of debris into piston retraction mechanism.
If you have any questions about Spring Return Bolt Tensioners, please get in touch with us today.
Contact us today if you have any questions the team at TJI Solutions will be happy to help.
TJI Solutions – Torquing Your Language!!
Scotland: 01224 063 680
England & Wales: 0191 917 0576