If you don’t maintain your hydraulic cylinders this can lead to failure, sometimes with catastrophic results.
Some common causes of cylinder failure are:
- Damaged Seals.
- Seals could be damaged by contaminated fluid or just wear and tear. Make sure to replace the seals as soon as they need replaced.
- Contaminated Fluid.
- Contaminated Fluid can effect seals and fittings, and any foreign matter that is in the fluid could scratch the inside of the cylinder.
- Physical Damage.
- Keep an eye out for any physical damage such as cracks, bent pistons or fluid leaks.
- Piston Damage
- Pistons will over time wear out, so make sure to replace when they do to ensure your cylinder doesn’t fail.
- Cylinder Pressure.
- Monitor the pressure on a regular basis.
- Improper maintenance.
- A hydraulic cylinder needs to be maintained properly, so if this isn’t something you are able to do, get in touch with TJI Solutions.
We offer a complete range of repair services to ensure that your equipment, whether purchased from ourselves or another supplier, remains in safe working order. This includes us providing you with a full certification, to allow for traceability using our service.
Our qualified engineers are on hand 24/7 for the service, repair and maintenance of a wide range of controlled bolting equipment.
IDEAL FOR PULLING AND PRESSING.
- Interchangeable piston head inserts provide versatility of application.
- 12, 20, 30, 60, 60 ton single-acting models feature threaded collar
- Withstands full “dead-end” loads.
- Corrosion resistant standpipe has “Power Tech” treatement
- All cylinders except RH120 are furnished with a 9796 3/8″ NPT female half coupler
- Aluminum cylinder body and piston are featured on the RHA306 Cylinder
Model RH203 and RHA306 do not feature the collar thread. See charts in Specifications.
ASME B30.1 10,000 PSI / 700 BAR
|RH102||10||2 1/2||5.52||1/4-20 x 2 3/8||2.21||9,054||11||9.0|
|RH108||10||8||17.68||1/4-20 x 2 3/8||2.21||9,054||11||18.7|
|RH120**||12||5/16||.87||5/16-18 x 2||2.76||8,692||13.8||3.0|
|RH202||20||2||9.45||3/8-16 x 3 1/4||4.72||8,466||23.6||16.1|
|RH203||20||3||11.76||3/8-16 x 3 1/4||3.92||10,186||19.6||20.0|
|RH206||20||6||28.35||3/8-16 x 3 1/4||4.72||8,466||23.6||30.2|
|RH302||30||2 1/2||15.85||7/16-20 x 3 5/8||6.34||9,457||31.7||25.6|
|RH306||30||6||38.1||7/16-20 x 3 5/8||6.34||9,457||31.7||39.0|
|RH503||50||3||32.58||5/8-18 x 4 3/4||10.86||9,208||54.3||46.6|
|RH603*||60||3||37||1/2-13 x 5 1/8||12.31||9,750||61.6||60.0|
|RH606*||60||6||73.86||1/2-13 x 5 1/8||12.31||9,750||61.6||78.0|
|* Supplied with carrying handles.|
** RH120 and RH121T do not have an internal threaded insert, but do have 3/4-16 internal thread. The RH120 inlet port is 1/4” NPTF.
Go to Accessories section for product detail:
- Adjusting Screw
- Jack Screw
- Pushing Adapter
- Screw Cap
- Speed Crank
- Speed Nut
- Threaded Insert for RH Series
Merry Christmas From TJI Solutions
Before everyone finishes for a well-deserved Christmas break we would like to take this opportunity to wish all of our customers, suppliers and followers a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year.
TJI Solutions – Torquing Your Language!!
Scotland: 01224 063 680
England & Wales: 0191 917 0576